NO JUNK NOVEMBER-ORGANIZING MY LIFE
Lets be honest I have been trying to control my fascination with food for a long time.But it seemed like an impossible task.I kept eating all the junk out there and it escalated to a level that I am eating out everyday.....resulttt...storing unwanted fat I am never going to use in my body plus getting bankrupt...;(
So as the novemeber started I decided to put myself in the control mode...And get organized a bit
MY CALENDER
So what I did first was make myself a calender.I got my cute note book made rows and columns in it....taddaaa there I have my november calender...
On the sides I put some post it notes with my goals for the november, and also marked the important dates of november.
Then I took the next page divided it in to small columns and listed important things like my budget,exams,other works.I used post its and color pen to make it look nice..

then on next page I listed the days and stuff t do and goals for my days.I drew little check box ,so that I can keep track of stuffs I was able to do in a day..
So that was my November organization....I am planning at a eat healthy,no junk November ,fingers crossed to do the same...
Lets be honest I have been trying to control my fascination with food for a long time.But it seemed like an impossible task.I kept eating all the junk out there and it escalated to a level that I am eating out everyday.....resulttt...storing unwanted fat I am never going to use in my body plus getting bankrupt...;(
So as the novemeber started I decided to put myself in the control mode...And get organized a bit
MY CALENDER
So what I did first was make myself a calender.I got my cute note book made rows and columns in it....taddaaa there I have my november calender...
On the sides I put some post it notes with my goals for the november, and also marked the important dates of november.
Then I took the next page divided it in to small columns and listed important things like my budget,exams,other works.I used post its and color pen to make it look nice..
then on next page I listed the days and stuff t do and goals for my days.I drew little check box ,so that I can keep track of stuffs I was able to do in a day..
So that was my November organization....I am planning at a eat healthy,no junk November ,fingers crossed to do the same...

Comments
Post a Comment